Thursday, February 23, 2012

Stabilizing

Things are better now!

That's all I have time to say. Haha!

Just kidding. Okay, here's a glimpse into what life is like these days.

Noelle does laps around our coffee table as Natasha takes yet another nap upstairs.

I prepare dinner starting at 8 in the morning if I want it on the table by 5 p.m.

I change 12-15 cloth diapers a day and wipe pee-pees and poo-poos all day long.

Nurse, nurse, nurse some more. Try to prevent Natasha's head from being crushed by Noelle's hyperactive jumping/crawling. Do lots of laundry.

My favorite part of the day is walking outdoors with baby in the frontpack and little girl running ahead of me.

Oh yeah, and recently they have both started going to bed at the same time. So I am finally getting alone time for myself and to spend with my hubby. It's nice!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear!! We would love to visit if you're up for some company!

    ReplyDelete